The Saltfire Peanut 8 Tall is a highly efficient, clean-burning woodburning stove that can not only be used in smoke controlled areas, but passes the stringent tests of the SIA Eco Design Ready Scheme. This scheme will come into effect in 2022 and means that all stoves have to meet a certain emissions test and have a minimum efficiency rating. Because the Peanut 8 Tall stove already meets these regulations, you can buy with confidence knowing that it is future proof.
With a nominal heat output of 8kW, the Peanut 8 Tall from Saltifre is powerful enough to heat up even the largest of rooms and it's high efficiency rating means that the clean combustion firebox will get as much heat out of the fuel you use before needing to refuel.
The Peanut 8 Tall also has an integrated logstore underneath the firebox which not only allows you to conveniently store your fuel but it raises the stove by 211mm making it easier to load and looks great freestanding in the room.
Peanut 8 Tall
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready
- Heat output: 8kW
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 80% Efficiency
- Several Sizes and Outputs Available
- All Have Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- Buy Direct from the Manufacturer in Dorset, England
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5" (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet