The Peanut 5 wood burning stove from Saltfire offers a great heat output and efficiency ratings all from a compact design which allows for it to be installed in the smallest of chimney breasts. The Peanut 5 is Eco Design Ready to ensure it is future proof and is also DEFRA approved for use in smoke controlled areas.
Made of full cast iron, the Peanut 5 has immense heat retention qualities which means it will stay hotter for longer. Coupled with their clean-burning technology, the Peanut 5 is one of the most efficient stoves on the market which also features extremely low CO, NOx, particle and Hydro-Carbon emissions.
With a heat output range of 1.5 - 5kW, the Peanut 5 can be easily controlled to obtain the desire temperature and it's narrow shell means that it can fit into a standard 16" chimney opening with minimal building work needed.
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
- Heat output: 5kW
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 79.9% Efficiency
- Several Sizes and Outputs Available
- All Have Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- Buy Direct from the Manufacturer in Dorset, England
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5" (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet