The Saltfire Peanut 3 woodburning stove makes for the perfect choice of stove where installation room is tight. Due to its smaller size the Peanut 3 can be installed within a standard sized British fireplace opening of 16" safely, very rarely would any building work need to be undertaken for installation into the smallest of chimney openings. Do not under estimate the Peanut 3 due to its size however, originally manufactured to provide just 3kW of heat, the Peanut 3 is so efficient it can provide a maximum 4.7kW output. The Saltfire Peanut 3 Eco Design woodburning stove is a popular choice for narrow boat installations and can take a maximum log length of 10" (270mm).
Being DEFRA approved this model can be installed in all smoke controlled areas within the UK, new 2022 Ecodesign regulations have also been met, making the Peanut 3 future proof. The Peanut 3 has also been approved for installation onto a 12mm hearth allowing for greater flexibility when it comes to installation and does not generally require an air brick for installation.
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
- Heat output: 4.7kW
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 79.9% Efficiency
- Several Sizes and Outputs Available
- All Have Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- Buy Direct from the Manufacturer in Dorset, England
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5" (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet