The new Paragon gas stove models are manufactured with heavy-duty, seam-welded steel bodies and doors in keeping with high quality solid fuel originals. Being gas fired, all the aesthetic advantages of a freestanding stove can be enjoyed without the effort of starting and maintaining a fire or having wood and ash to deal with.
Conventional flue models can be fitted into Class 1, Class 2 and Pre-cast flues and come complete with an innovative closure plate system for existing 16” fireplace openings. BF models have a rear mounted “through the wall” flue system supplied with the unit. Additional extension pipes are available to cope with exterior wall applications up to a useful 970mm thickness. Both the CF and BF models are available in either natural or LPG gas.
The balanced flue stoves are full sequence infra-red remote controlled and offer net thermal efficiencies of up to 88% at the press of a button.
Click here for more details
Paragon BF Gas Stove
Net thermal efficiency: 95% on balance flue model and 82.5% on the conventional flue model
• Anti-reflective glass as standard, reducing most reflections and gives the fire an ‘open’ feel
• Black mirror glass firebox panels to enhance the flame picture
• The balanced flue version can be either rear or up and out vented
• Low voltage 9V 2000mA plug in transformer for easy electrical installation
• High definition fresh cut finish log fuel bed
• Bluetooth remote control – on/off, pilot standby and variable rate between high and low rate
• Large panoramic glass window for full flame view
• Adjustable feet for ease of installation